With an ageing population and longer life-expectancy, the implementation of sustainable healthcare requires an urgent sea-change from treatment to disease prevention and early diagnosis.
Opportunities arising from innovations in personalised medicine, increasing adoption of digital therapeutics, and numerous learning solutions to alleviate data silos and improve interoperability, are all enabling the population to take greater responsibility for their own health to establish a more participatory healthcare model, where prevention rather than cure can become a reality rather than merely an adage.
After a two-year absence, we are thrilled to finally bring the global AI and health communities back together in-person in Basel for Intelligent Health, the world’s leading AI in medicine summit series.
Taking place on the 7th-8th September, we will be featuring 5 tracks including Headliner Stage, Keynote AI in Action Use Cases, Deep Dive Tech Talks, Innovation Insights, and more Interactive Workshops than ever before led by key names in the healthtech sector such as The Novartis Foundation, Microsoft and Deloitte, we’ll also be bringing you fascinating panel discussions on some of the most hotly-debated current issues in the healthtech sector.
Key themes in 2022 include:
- Connectivity, Digital Interoperability & Value-Based Outcomes to drive digital transformation
- Innovations in Precision Health and Medicine using actionable data insights
- The Rise of Femtech: How can digital technology and AI help deliver the women’s health strategy?
- Person-Enabled Health’s Role in Healthcare Transformation
- Is our current healthcare system fit for purpose?
- Using AI in Global Health to address inequities and ensure democratic access for all
- Cybersecurity and privacy: key strategies for incident response and recovery
- Reimagining the future of Healthcare
Join the global AI and health communities to advance discussions on how to apply AI and drive technological collaboration in global healthcare.