At Intelligent Health UK on the 6th and 7th April 2022 in London, we will change the digital path of AI application in healthcare all together. Across the two days, we’ll bring together hundreds of delegates who have never met before, to tackle real-life, digital health challenges.
Each session will focus on a specific challenge which has been identified as a barrier to adopting AI within healthcare, where a use case, project or initiative will be presented, and you, as the Challenge group will share resource, experience and expertise to look towards finding possible solutions.
If you have the tech or clinical expertise to work together in multi-disciplinary groups to solve the grand challenges below, join us for practical outcomes.
- How can we drive forward early adoption of AI to support health and care?
- How can NHS organisations foster and sustain a culture of innovation to accelerate digital transformation?
- What can AI companies do to ensure their products/services fulfil the needs of an NHS organisation?
- Understand the challenges to help care homes become AI ready
- Learn from case studies on how they addressed barriers and came up with solutions
- Identify the key challenges around gathering data between multiple partners
- Understand where learnings from care homes can be translated into other opportunities to support independent living for other patient groups
- What can we do to encourage more focus and investment in social care technology?
- Introducing the new AI multiagency advisory service
- The changing world – designing AI to enable real world monitoring
- How are AI systems currently monitored for ethical, safe and effective use post-deployment?
- Plenary – So where are we now and where do we go from here?
The Intelligent Health team