NEWSFLASH: Dutch Government confirms that physical events can take place this October!
Intelligent Health, the world’s leading AI in medicine summit series, is back on 12th October and, for the first time ever, is bringing the global health tech community to Amsterdam, co-locating with the world-leading WSAI and our brand new summit, TMinus30.
This year, we’ve tossed away the rule book and re-designed the summit to provide more interactive opportunities than ever to learn from the brightest brains in AI with our BRAND NEW table talks and masterclasses, in a covid-safe environment.
What you can expect:
- Plenary sessions: live and streamed to the platform with mind blowing speakers and world leaders
- Table-talks: curated, board room style meetings to find peer-to-peer solutions to your current challenges
- Masterclass sessions: workshops with a difference, world leading speakers giving private masterclasses to small groups at the physical summit and online
- Workshops: nobody likes wasting time. Learn from experts in a structured, hands-on session which will keep you engaged and make the learning stick
- Curated 121 meetings: using our AI powered matchmaking tool – physically, there will be managed meeting points and, online, there will be camera-on meetings
We’ll be announcing our first set of speakers over the next few weeks. In the meantime, here are our key themes for 2021around creating AI with Impact:
- AI for business: How to overcome pandemic disruption using robust, irreversible roadmap
- AI for innovation: How are emerging technologies fuelling digital health transformation in the current climate?
- AI for transformation: The future of healthcare – where can AI take us with practical, real-world AI use cases?
- AI transformers: The role of AI and health tech in genomics, drug discovery, telemedicine, oncology and many more!
- AI in action: Patient journeys in a COVID19 World: digital health and the patient’s perspective
- AI in depth: innovative breakthroughs using AI which will change lives and reshape healthcare